Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello, my name is...

I'm new here. I thought it would be cool to start a blog. I've always wanted to keep a journal and look back a couple years later and relive what I was going through.

I'll get interesting later.

A little about me: My name is Spencer. I was raised in Decatur, GA. I went and finished Emory University (in four years, no less) in 2003. My major was Student Debt. I'm still at my first job out of college- Assistant General Manager of The Flying Biscuit Cafe in quaint little Candler Park, Georgia. It's been a wonderful job where I've met tons of fascinating people. They started out as a fun and funky breakfast joint in 1993 and since then "partnered" with Raving Brands in 2007 to franchise new stores in Georgia and across the Southeast. They asked me to join the first training team and we opened stores in Marietta, Buckhead, and one in Charlotte, NC. I enjoyed training and travelling to new areas with the company. But now I am back home in my home store, until....

No comments: