Monday, April 7, 2008

my wonderful day or why carmen should stay in this house and rock my world




I had a great day today. I wanted to spend the day with Carmen before I went off to Philly the next morning. Finding a gap in her crazy schedule, I wanted to make the most of it. It all started when I went to Carmen's this morning after she got off of work at 5AM. We lounged around for a bit and got some lunch at Taqueria Del Sol on Cheshire Bridge.

I never really understood why people waited so long in line for this place but it was AMAZING! The margarita was good, and the tacos were excellent!

After that, we went to Phipps to see Stop-Loss with Ryan Phillipe. I liked it, but Carmen was blah about it. Next we had treats at Zestos. Carmen grabbed a nap before her 8pm overnight shift and I headed to the gym for spin and abs class with a bunch of overweight people. Soon thereafter it was rum at Little Five Package (where I saw Rachael Sopo) and then to the house to shave my head and watch wrasslin.

I had an awesome day with my girlfriend. I told her I could not wait to move in with her so we can be closer with each other. If this were Brett Michael's VH1 reality show "Rock of Love" (one of our favorite shows), I'd definately give her a VIP Pass to stay in my life and Rock My World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is down to Daisy and Amber on ROL! I want Amber to win. I drank malt liquor and enjoyed the drama of a cougar and a stripper. nice!

miss you already.